CID Consulting is currently seeking to hire Communication Experts, as part of regional and local marketing and communications projects, focusing on Egypt-specific marketing and communication plans.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Oversee implementation of the marketing and communication program in line with project branding guidelines
• Serve as the primary focal point for the execution of the marketing and communication plan, in close collaboration with the Team Leader, Egypt-specific marketing and communication consultants, and other project partners
• Periodically liaise with project partners under the supervision of the Team Lead to ensure alignment, identify opportunities for synergy, and identify lessons learnt and best practices
• Mobilize efforts to develop Egypt-specific content for communication purposes
• Lead engagement with internal and external stakeholders to present, showcase, and execute the marketing and communication activities.
• Lead supplier relations to ensure timely, cost-effective and high-quality delivery and alignment with project branding guidelines. This may include, but is not limited to, video production houses, media buying platforms, graphic designers, event management companies, and printing outlets.
• Lead the organization of private sector-focused visibility and engagement events to showcase project achievements on an annual basis
• Periodically re-visit the project workplan and lead modification efforts to ensure alignment with project partners
• Monitor the implementation of the communication campaign and make necessary adjustments throughout implementation, in accordance with the monitoring and evaluation plan.
• Develop a Final Evaluation Report to evaluate and report on the impact results of the implementation of the communication strategy by the date specified in the monitoring and evaluation plan
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• University degree in journalism, communication, social science or an academic equivalent
• Proficient (including effective spoken presentation and written reporting abilities) in English and Arabic
• 8 years of experience in the delivery of communication, PR or media services
• 3 years of experience in developing and implementing nationwide communication campaigns in Egypt
• 3 years of experience working in or with international organizations (EU, UN) inside or outside the region
TIMELINE AND LEVEL OF EFFORT
The scope of work should be carried within a detailed workplan to be developed and approved upon inception. Exact dates and required number of days are to be confirmed with the selected Communication Experts. Please note this is a project-based position.
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
To apply, interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CVs to email@example.com.
We work for global and local clients. We employ outstanding people and we cooperate closely with numerous international experts, in today's networked and digital world.
Explore our social media channels to read about CID’s latest insights, our unique culture and our differentiated approach to serving clients and achieving enduring results.
Need to find our office? Interested in working here? See what a career at CID looks like or follow us on social media. Interested in working with us? Explore our consulting services and industry expertise. Need something else? See below for more ways to get in touch
Click to fill the form to inquire about our services.