Consulting Analyst, Marketing and Communications Practice
As a Consulting Analyst, you will be conducting extensive research to understand the industry your client is operating in by carrying out a thorough audit with all stakeholders.
You will also be supporting in designing and implementing client Interventions. Your position will give you exposure to the different practices and diversified projects serving both the private sector and the government.
- Conduct research and collect information as it pertains to the various clients/projects/sectors of operation.
- Conduct surveys among client organizations.
- Collect and analyze data to produce the required results.
- Contribute to the development of recommendations in client related interventions in the area of strategic planning and human resources management and development.
- Attend client/project meetings and develop minutes of meetings and ensure they are relayed to the relevant stakeholders.
- Support in the coordination of the different activities related to the implementation of various projects and assignments.
- Identify potential business development opportunities with current clients.
- Support in the identification of relevant associate consultants.
- Contribute to the internal/organization development activities of the company.
- Design and develop presentations as required.
- Develop reports as required.
- BA or B.Sc. in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Excellent computer skills with working experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multi tasks and deliver on time.
- Ability to analyze ideas and concepts.
- Understanding of general business environment and disciplines.
- Ability to research concepts and produce recommendations.
Consult Us Now
We work for global and local clients. We employ outstanding people and we cooperate closely with numerous international experts, in today's networked and digital world.
Explore our social media channels to read about CID’s latest insights, our unique culture and our differentiated approach to serving clients and achieving enduring results.
Need to find our office? Interested in working here? See what a career at CID looks like or follow us on social media. Interested in working with us? Explore our consulting services and industry expertise. Need something else? See below for more ways to get in touch
Click to fill the form to inquire about our services.
All copyrights reserved 2023 - CID Consulting