Consulting Associate, Sustainability and Social Impact Practice
The ideal candidate will proactively participate in and lead the implementation of clients’ projects, focused on waste management, informal economy and community engagement among other topics, while managing day-to-day updates and operations with clients and participating in coaching team members on technical work.
- Participate in leading the implementation of assigned projects to deliver client projects’ objectives across a broad range of areas including waste management, informal economy, community engagement, public-private partnerships, public policy as well as process enhancement, change management, operations, innovation, and digital transformation.
- Manage the execution of core consulting activities related to assigned projects including best practice research, industry trend analysis, fact gathering, needs and gap assessments, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and development of recommendations for the clients.
- Manage the execution of core project management activities for both private and public sector clients including the development and implementation of detailed work plans, deliverables and milestones, client communication, stakeholder management, risk & issues tracking and mitigation, projects’ financial reporting, and analysis, and invoicing.
- Develop and deliver presentations, reports, and any required documentation for assigned CID clients.
- Manage the day-to-day client communication and reporting for assigned CID clients and foster positive relationships with the clients for future framing of opportunities.
- Identify and generate business development opportunities in the field of sustainability and social impact or other practice areas through networking, research, and farming opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of proposals to prospective clients by writing technical approaches which utilize CID’s proven methodologies and international best practices to propose the best-fit approach that addresses the clients’ and projects’ needs.
- Develop practice-specific consulting methodologies, tools, and forms required for the delivery of consulting services to CID clients in the field of sustainability and social impact.
- University degree in International Development, Sociology, Business Administration, Economics, or a related discipline
- 6-9 years of experience in a relevant business discipline
- A post-graduate diploma or degree in the field of sustainability or international development is desirable
- Perfect command of spoken and written English and Arabic
- Able to manage complex projects
- Able to manage projects
- Able to communicate with mid-level professionals and clients verbally and in writing
Consult Us Now
We work for global and local clients. We employ outstanding people and we cooperate closely with numerous international experts, in today's networked and digital world.
Explore our social media channels to read about CID’s latest insights, our unique culture and our differentiated approach to serving clients and achieving enduring results.
Need to find our office? Interested in working here? See what a career at CID looks like or follow us on social media. Interested in working with us? Explore our consulting services and industry expertise. Need something else? See below for more ways to get in touch
Click to fill the form to inquire about our services.
All copyrights reserved 2023 - CID Consulting