As an Office Assistant, you will be managing CID Office that includes but not limited to answering calls, scheduling meetings, typing data, organizing events and more.
You will be also be supporting in the recruitment process of new hires and helping newcomers.
- Manage incoming and outgoing Front office Communications
- Support CID team members in scheduling internal and external meetings
- Support CID team members in tasks related to internal and external projects including but not limited to typing of documents, data entry, preparation of presentations, events management, translation of documents
- Manage all regular IT maintenance activities
- Handle all outgoing mailing campaigns
- Receive and handle all travel arrangement requests
- Manage all administration related databases
- Support in company recruitment activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature, or Business Administration.
- 0-2 years of experience in office administration, support activities in international and/or private sector organizations
- Able to professionally use Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Able to develop professional documents and presentations
- Able to handle multiple activities
- Able to work well within a team
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with different stakeholders
- Able to thoroughly research topics and issues
- Perfect command of spoken and written English and Arabic
- English and Arabic typing skills with an average typing speed of 40 words per minute
Consult Us Now
We work for global and local clients. We employ outstanding people and we cooperate closely with numerous international experts, in today's networked and digital world.
Explore our social media channels to read about CID’s latest insights, our unique culture and our differentiated approach to serving clients and achieving enduring results.
Need to find our office? Interested in working here? See what a career at CID looks like or follow us on social media. Interested in working with us? Explore our consulting services and industry expertise. Need something else? See below for more ways to get in touch
Click to fill the form to inquire about our services.
All copyrights reserved 2023 - CID Consulting