PMU Operational and Administrative Specialist
Provides operational and administrative support necessary for efficient execution of consulting projects for the Project Management Unit (PMU)
- Facilitate day-to-day field operations across different geographic locations and governorates by liaising with consultants, suppliers and project partners
- Process purchase orders and booking requests to support grassroot implementation of activities
- Support project consultants by responding to consultant requests in a timely and systemized manner and relaying to other team members as relevant
- Execute project-specific procurement processes by liaising with project third party suppliers and vendors, developing project-specific requests for proposals, identifying high-quality suppliers, reviewing supplier offers and contracting third party suppliers in line with CID’s procurement policy
- Manage project-specific databases to ensure that they are updated periodically and contribute to effective knowledge management of PMU projects
- Support the consolidation of project financial documentation by reviewing, collecting and archiving project invoices on a monthly basis on all assigned projects
- Contribute to knowledge management of PMU projects by reviewing, collecting and archiving monthly supporting documentation and project means of verification, including consultant timesheets and relevant approvals
- Support in the recruitment process for consultants across assigned projects as needed
- Flag any risks and issues resulting from any third party, escalate to project lead and support in the implementation of mitigation actions
- Contribute to the development of tools and forms required for the delivery of operational tasks in line with donor requirements and CID internal policies and procedures
- 3-5 Years of experience
- BA or B.Sc. in Business Administration, Economics, or any related field. Business Administration, or any other related discipline
Consult Us Now
We work for global and local clients. We employ outstanding people and we cooperate closely with numerous international experts, in today's networked and digital world.
Explore our social media channels to read about CID’s latest insights, our unique culture and our differentiated approach to serving clients and achieving enduring results.
Need to find our office? Interested in working here? See what a career at CID looks like or follow us on social media. Interested in working with us? Explore our consulting services and industry expertise. Need something else? See below for more ways to get in touch
Click to fill the form to inquire about our services.
All copyrights reserved 2023 - CID Consulting