SWM Projects Lead
Project Management, Consulting, Operations management, Stakeholders management Sustainability & Social Impact Practice (SSI)
Manage the execution of a number of projects in the Social Impact practice with a focus on the Solid Waste Management sector, ensuring optimization of operational processes.
- Oversee daily operations of SWM projects like recovery and recycling schemes of post-consumer packaging materials for private sector clients in collaboration with informal waste value chain actors.
- Manage relationships with senior level stakeholders including clients, partners, third parties etc.
- Manage recruitment, onboarding, and implementation oversight of value chain players
- Manage the planning phase of the project ensuring resources are adequately allocated
- Provide sound financial reporting including budget monitoring, invoicing and financial reporting
- Monitor projects technical and financial performance and provide strategic inputs to unlock bottlenecks and address issues
- Manage and support assigned team to the portfolio of projects in unlocking bottlenecks
- Manage all client and internal projects related reporting ensuring high quality and accuracy
- Provide innovative solutions, approaches and methodologies to feed into the growth of the SWM portfolio
- Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and provide inputs and insights throughout the business development process
- Ensure compliance to all client procedures and regulations
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, International Development, Sociology or Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in managing projects in the sustainability and social impact sector
- At least 5 years’ experience in municipal solid waste management sector
- Financial acumen and ability to manipulate numbers is a must
- Able to produce high quality reports
- Able to negotiate with diverse stakeholders
- Able to present ideas to senior management level
- Previous experience in leading and managing teams
- 10 - 15 years of experience
Consult Us Now
We work for global and local clients. We employ outstanding people and we cooperate closely with numerous international experts, in today's networked and digital world.
Explore our social media channels to read about CID’s latest insights, our unique culture and our differentiated approach to serving clients and achieving enduring results.
Need to find our office? Interested in working here? See what a career at CID looks like or follow us on social media. Interested in working with us? Explore our consulting services and industry expertise. Need something else? See below for more ways to get in touch
Click to fill the form to inquire about our services.
All copyrights reserved 2022 - CID Consulting